HiveWatch is empowering organizations to protect their people through intelligent orchestration of their physical security programs.
HiveWatch is a tech-forward, inclusive organization leading the evolution of the physical security industry with innovation and collaborative problem solving. We are passionate about the problems we’re solving for our customers and equally passionate about the company we’re building.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- An Operator in the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) is responsible for proactively supporting multiple clients in diverse locations through the use of best-in-class technology for emergency and non-emergency security monitoring, incoming call triage, event dispatching, and event-driven notification services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In an emergency situations, the RAS Watch GSOC directs and coordinates assistance and support for its clients by providing technical and advisory assistance for the performance of essential operational services; the issuance of warnings of risks and hazards, and is the central communication intake point for management, control, and reduction of immediate threats to health and safety.
As a Security Operations Center Operator you will be expected to:
- Represent and display the RAS core principles of customer service and professionalism
- Answer routine and emergency calls, monitor alerts and video equipment including fire alerts, door alerts, and duress alerts
- Dispatch/notify security officers, ERT, maintenance, police, fire and EMS personnel as required
- Maintain various records of communications and events
- Work collaboratively with the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and security leadership team to prepare for, respond to, and recover from all incidents and crisis events that may impact our customers domestically and internationally
- Use multiple internal and external resources to gather and manage information and intelligence surrounding events that are occurring both domestically and internationally that may impact our customers’ personnel, property, business operations or brand
- Communicate and disseminate information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices
- Take an active role in position related projects. The levels of responsibility of which will vary from consulting to owning projects based on the individual’s experience and skill-set
- Utilize experience and judgement to contribute to the on-going evaluation and improvement of operations and systems
- Maintain composure during critical incidents and emergencies.
- At all times, maintain confidentiality
- Work well with fellow employees and customer personnel
- Comply with all RAS rules and guidelines, to include safety rules and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to generate concise reports from verbal or written sources
- Minimum 3 years experience working with or in a Communications or Operations Center, or other related role
- Must be willing to learn unfamiliar technical systems
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills, especially during times of crisis
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone)
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must be willing to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen upon the extension of a conditional employment offer
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- The position requires sitting or standing in place for extended periods
- No personal belongings including electronics will be allowed to be with the employee while on shift. Secure storage will be provided onsite
- Significant computer and screen viewing will be required
- Join an early-stage company with a lot of momentum, led by a top tier leadership team and backed by top tier investors
- Leverage cutting edge solutions in an emerging field with lots of growth potential
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Hybrid Office Model
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance