At Hiro, we build developer tools that bring Web3 to Bitcoin. Our suite of tools unlocks the full potential of Bitcoin through smart contracts, digital assets, and decentralized applications. With Hiro tools, developers can test and deploy smart contracts, spin up nodes and other server-side resources for scaling, and more. Building on Bitcoin is hard. Hiro's developer tools make it easier. We’re very proud to say that Hiro won 4 Built In’s Best Places to Work awards, including U.S. Best Startups to Work For, Remote Best Startups to Work For, Remote Best Places to Work, and New York Best Startups to Work For!
Hiro is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and others.
About the Opportunity:
We’re hiring a Developer Advocate to guide and educate developers about building on Bitcoin with Hiro’s product offerings. In particular, this person will help us build out a strong library of content to help developers build, test, and deploy with more confidence.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with other Developer Advocates, Engineers, Product Marketing and Content team members to increase product adoption through great content
- Produce engaging technical content, including blog posts, code samples, developer stories, and videos that capture how to use Hiro technologies and help developers get started
- Speak at developer-focused conferences, virtually and in-person, about Hiro’s developer tools and Stacks
- Support product documentation and product roadmap by providing actionable feedback from the developer community to product and engineering teams
- Give strategic recommendations to executives about developer needs
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of professional work experience in the web3 space (required)
- 3+ years experience in a technical role such as engineer, developer advocate, technical writer, or community manager
- Passion for helping developers achieve their goals (required)
- A balance of technical acumen, writing code, and content production skills
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Experience with crypto developer communities
- Demonstrable collaborative skills
We’d love to hear from you even if you don’t have experience or interest in every bullet. There’s no perfect candidate and we want to find the right fit, even if it’s different than we imagine.
What We'll Offer:
- Salary Range (regardless of location, benchmarked annually) $175,000 - $195,000.
- Company equity and Stacks (STX) tokens--STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Stacks network
- $1,200/yr budget for learning and development stipend
- $1000/yr of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
- $500/mo co-working space reimbursement
- Daily Lunch Reimbursement (even if you’re remote!)
- Open Vacation Policy, take the days you need
- Family-Friendly Health Benefits
- Free Life and Disability Insurance
- Health and dependent care(FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k with 3% match