We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies and candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates and customers gain insight into everything from sourcing and skills assessments to salary offers and benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Development team plays a critical role in growing the business at Hired. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. As a SDR, you will be the first point of contact with potential Hired customers and will set tone for client experience. As an effective Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be reaching out to prospects to qualify and create new sales opportunities.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Create a great first impression to our prospective clients by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of Hired’s value
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling email campaigns
- Organize and attend local events to drive awareness of the Hired brand and engage directly with prospects
- Achieve individual and team weekly KPIs
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Hired to educate potential customers on the value of our platform
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 6 months - 2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, account management, or a similar function (internships included)
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
COMP & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Medical Insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.