Senior Frontend Engineer
Named one of the top startups to watch, Hippo is a hyper-growth startup that is taking the market by storm. Our technology first approach is modernizing the otherwise stale home insurance industry, from IOT monitoring devices to our industry leading software. Led by a strong team of passionate business and technology veterans, we're rapidly expanding by inviting great engineers to join our talented, close knit team here in Israel.
We're looking for a talented Frontend engineer to help us grow the product line and expand across the United States. An ideal candidate brings leadership, maturity and a deep understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Work with a small, cross functional team on products and features to drive growth and customer adoption
- Build user friendly, highly scalable solutions and platform capabilities that serve multiple product lines and numerous teams
- Elevate our technology and incorporate best practices through partnership with architects, engineers and tech leaders
- Participate in engineering-wide initiatives (security, devops, infrastructure, agile, hiring, etc.)
- Mentor and lead other engineers
- 4+ years professional experience as a frontend developer
- 2+ years working on a consumer facing products
- 2+ years of in-depth experience with React
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known