The Sr Product Manager, is a key member of the small and fast-moving product management team at Hippo. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling a key strategic distribution product (B2B2C) that is at the cusp of exponential growth at Hippo. Your work will be pivotal to shaping the future of this product line and for Hippo to reach its ambitious targets. This is a unique opportunity to redefine a sizable market that has lacked innovation in decades.
You are an experienced product manager and have worked extensively on partner data integrations. You thrive on the ownership of high-profile full product launches, while influencing cross-functional stakeholders, and driving data- and metrics-driven business decisions. You demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and leadership enabling you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions.
- Drive product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Drive execution through spec writing, design process, and managing project execution
- Own all product components end to end - partner data integrations, agent workflow development, and direct to consumer experience
- Define data integrations and requirements jointly with partners
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Product, UX, Engineering & Partnership teams
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, owning and driving significant cross-organizational projects
- Experience driving products that rely heavily on partner data integrations and workflow tools
- An eye for compelling design, and the ability to advocate on behalf of what’s best for user experience.
- Radical and creative thinking paired with strong execution.
- Comfort with rapidly changing business needs that is typical of a fast-growing company
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative thinking.
- Able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, with high EQ ability to serve product ambassador to the rest of the organization.
- Detail oriented
- Product experience at a hyper growth company
- Prior startup experience
- Passionate about data driven products and rapid prototyping and testing.
Compensation and Perks
- Healthy Hippos Benefits- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly). As well as 401K, long & short term disability, EAP and flexible spending accounts.
- Flexible Paid Time Off- Uncapped PTO (with manager approval)
- Hippo Habitat- Fun offices located in downtown Palo Alto, less than a 5 minute walk from Caltrain. We also offer commuter benefits including free parking pass. Stocked kitchen and BBQ Friday’s for all!
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.