You are an experienced product manager with a relentless consumer focus. You thrive on the ownership of high-profile full product launches, while influencing cross-functional stakeholders, and driving data- and metrics-driven business decisions. You demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and leadership enabling you to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions.
- Drive the vision of the direct-to-consumer product through experimentation, goal setting, roadmapping and strategy
- Drive execution of best-in-class consumer experiences through spec writing, design process, and managing project execution
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Product, UX & Design, Finance, and Engineering
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, owning and driving significant cross-organizational projects
- Experience driving products that rely heavily on creating new experiences that engage and retain users
- An eye for compelling design, and the ability to advocate on behalf of what’s best for user experience.
- Radical and creative thinking paired with strong execution.
- Comfort with rapidly changing business needs that is typical of a fast growing company
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative thinking.
- Able to quickly assess and understand complex systems, with high EQ ability to serve product ambassador to the rest of the organization.
- Consumer web / mobile product experience at a hyper growth company
- Prior startup experience
- Experience with IoT and/or the e-commerce of hardware products
- Passionate about data driven products and rapid prototyping and testing.
Compensation and Perks
- Fun offices located in downtown Palo Alto, less than a 5-minute walk from Caltrain
- Stocked kitchen and BBQ Friday’s
- Flexible, uncapped PTO (with manager approval)
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity in a fast-growing startup
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, ltd, std, EAP, and flexible spending accounts
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.