Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
This is a part time role, working every Saturday and Sunday. Hours are 8am - 6:30pm, Every Weekend
About the Role:
As a Staff Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pharmacy service to our patients and partner organizations. You will report to the Pharmacist-in-Charge/Pharmacy Manager. We provide our patients with a modern and innovative patient experience that relies on comprehensive pharmacist oversight. You will strive to maximize quality and patient safety while dispensing medication in accordance with federal and state pharmacy regulations.
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations
- Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA’s rules and regulations
- Provide a world class pharmacy experience for every one of our patients
- Perform pharmacist duties such as drug utilization reviews, patient counseling, and dispensing activities
- Dispense medications and ensure accurate interpretation, labeling and product selection of prescriptions
- Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections
- Supervise the work results of support personnel
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacist License in Arizona
- Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- 2+ years of pharmacist experience
- Ability to work flexible shift times
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.