Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Graphic Designer you will help build and bring to life our TVC (TV Commercial) team through design and art direction — spearheading how our brand’s image translates to all things motion. This role will join the Art Direction team and develop and oversee the brand’s OLV TVCs as we ramp up our brand presence. You are a creative that can flex between both big picture and smaller details, and are proactive and excited to drive the evolution of the Hims & Hers brand. You should feel comfortable partnering with our shoot Art Directors to concept our OLV TVCs and guide it through production, fully owning how it comes to life in post production from edit to motion graphics and animation. You will need to create and design storyboards, as well as communicate direction for motion artists. You will collaborate with a talented group of copywriters, producers, 3D artists, and video editors to make breakthrough creative.
- Partner with animators and use an existing library of video footage to create/iterate on DR and OLV TVCs at a rapid pace
- Design graphical treatments that are to be animated
- Direct motion graphics such as lower thirds, title cards, animated infographics, in-line with the brand art direction
- Give guidance and direction on animation and motion design
- Communicate a vision for a look and feel of a creative brief. Conceptual thinking is a must, we need someone who can problem solve and bring new ideas to the table
- A strong ability to think narratively, concepting and building art direction with a video first approach.
- Ability to use data, insights and past creative iterations as an input for the creative process
- Partner with a team of copywriters, ACDs, producers and video editors to deliver effective creative
- Ensure all projects meet or exceed high creative standards
- 5+ years of agency/in-house graphic design experience
- 2+ years art direction experience
- In-depth understanding and experience with all motion design tools and software (Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and current trends in motion design and video
- Experience in art direction for video a must (YouTube, TVC, Editorial)
- Exceptional design sensibility - art direction, typography, layout and strong understanding of creating beautiful visuals that meet business objectives.
- Extensive knowledge Figma and Frame.io
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.