Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly collaborative Sr. Product Designer to work with our platform team. You will work closely alongside Design, Product Management, and Engineering to build out the systems that make up our platform from development and refinement of our architecture to patterns for customer guidance and communication. Your excitement to design the best experience for our customers is equally matched by your excitement for how design can drive business goals as well as identifying patterns and systems that hone consistency and efficiency in how we execute the work. This role will be part of a growing team of product designers that are driven to create simple, beautiful, and intuitive user-focused experiences. This role will stand side by side with other product and engineering leads in driving projects forward from start to finish.
- Establish intuitive design systems and patterns that build platform excellence and innovation
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to identify new feature opportunities and galvanize consensus for the best experience possible
- Collaborate and communicate with our team and stakeholders to ensure that everyone impacted by your work is aligned throughout projects
- Leading large projects or multiple initiatives concurrently with an autonomy through gained trust and expertise as a trusted partner to stakeholders
- Provide strong UX that simplifies complex logic through flows, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes as well as high-fidelity visual designs that elevate the look and feel of our platform
- Build expertise through customer research and stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of our users’ needs and pain points as insights that are applied to innovative and performant experiences
- Guide, inspire, and influence peers and team with exceptional communication, empathy, and execution
- Take ownership by gathering data, insights, or answers that may be slowing you or the team down.
- 5+ years in a UX, Interaction, or Product Design role, with experience across mobile app and web design
- Experience leading design alongside cross-functional peers in Product, Engineering, and Research
- Expert with Figma, Adobe CC, and a prototyping tool or two
- A holistic approach to design, from high level strategy all the way down to production ready deliverables
- Experience designing and managing design systems / identifying patterns
- Systems thinking that shows an ability to consolidate complex problems or ideas into simple and scalable solutions
- You’re a self-starter who’s solution oriented, and you’re comfortable with defining and scoping opportunities with or without the help of others
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and are an active participant in team reviews, discussions, share outs, receiving and sharing feedback
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to present decisions and processes clearly and confidently
- You’re flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Have:
- You have a passion for motion design, specifically as it relates to a design system
- You understand the basics of HTML, CSS and JS
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.