Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across Product Management, Creative, Acquisition, and Retention teams. This individual will synthesize customer insights and data to drive go-to-market strategies and product adoption. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of consumers’ healthcare needs to optimize our existing offering and drive updates to better meet customer needs. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share strategies that educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and experiences to best address consumers’ healthcare needs
- Operate in a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Product/Engineering, Analytics, Integrated Marketing, Creative, Brand, Growth Marketing, Insights and Product Development to scale offering
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design and Analytics to shape digital customer experiences that drive conversion, engagement and retention
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in focus area(s)
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging informed by customer insights, market trends and competitive analysis
- Develop thoughtful go-to-market strategies and briefs anchored in customer insights and an understanding of competitive/macro landscape
- Drive experimentation strategy in partnership with Product Management, Design, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams to optimize efforts
- Lead complex workstreams and/or product segments with minimal oversight
- 7+ years experience in marketing; 5+ of those years in product marketing specifically (or similar roles like GTM, consumer marketing or integrated marketing strategy)
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders and the product roadmap
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams
- Team player who is accountable, proactive and solution-oriented
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer product marketing experience a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.