********This is a part time role, working every Saturday and Sunday. Hours are 8 am - 6:30 pm, Every Weekend*******
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
As a Certified Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for providing outstanding pharmacy service to our patients and partner organizations. Working with our pharmacy team, you will help maintain and drive an amazing, modern, and innovative pharmacy service. You will report to the Pharmacy Supervisor. This is an opportunity to help promote a safe, efficient and impactful pharmacy team at the core of taking care of our patients.
- Practice all state and federal pharmacy regulations for the ordering, handling, and management of prescriptions and/or prescription drug products
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Update and maintain patient profile records as necessary according to state pharmacy regulations
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Drive quality efforts by adhering to standard operating procedures
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment as mandated by the FDA’s rules and regulations
- Support pharmacy and pharmacist services by stocking, labeling, assembling, and filling medications or other tasks as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Assist as-needed in maintenance of pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs
- Maintain a safe pharmacy environment by complying with standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations
- Clean and help maintain pharmacy areas, pharmacy equipment and work areas as directed by standard operating procedures.
- Transition medications through various states of workflow
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to strict infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions, preparing labels, calculating quantities, and assembling patient orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- 18+ years of age, high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Active pharmacy technician registration with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Effective knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- Ability to work flexible shift times
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a team environment and promote company culture
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Windows based computer systems
- Experience working in a community, mail-order, or hospital pharmacy as a registered pharmacy technician is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.