Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Pricing Strategy & Optimization is responsible for setting the strategic pricing, promotion, testing and optimization plan for Hims & Hers. This person will design and deliver a competitive pricing strategy and will be accountable for bringing the strategy they create to life through cross functional partnerships. This role will report into category growth and partner closely with finance, analytics and product. The primary focus area will be Hims & Hers prescription products sold online.
- Be Hims & Hers' first point of contact for anything pricing related and work effectively cross functionally
- Develop and implement pricing and promo playbook and best practices
- Design competitive price positioning recommendations to maximize business value and customer experience
- Develop and deploy a price testing plan across categories and products. Model out the financial impact of the test deriving its business implications
- Create pricing models to enable price recommendations for new products in development
- Monitor the competitive market for price and promotion changes
- Assess risk and opportunities for ongoing adjustments to our tactics
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years in direct to consumer tech, CPG or e-commerce
- 3+ years functional experience working in pricing. Proficiency in pricing best practices and an expert in price elasticity of demand principles
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude
- Comfortable leveraging data resources, tools and building price elasticity models from the ground up
- Ownership mentality with strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- MBA or advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or related disciplines
- Experience with price research work such as conjoint, Van Westendorp and Gabor-Granger analysis
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.