Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
As an ICQA Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the network strategy for inventory management, fulfillment accuracy and FC customer defects. You will be a key partner with the Customer Service team to drive defect resolution from customer refunds and replacements which are attributed to FC and Carrier operations.
This role will lead and supervise the Inventory control functions throughout all areas of the fulfillment center with emphasis on inventory flow, quality, safety, and production efficiency. This includes ensuring inventory accuracy, the quality of the logistics process, cycle checks/counts, product transitions, bin accuracy. You’ll support the operational teams in defect resolution, specifically focused on inventory within stored locations in the building. The scope includes non-finished and finished goods.
Using your problem solving skills, you will correct any inventory record inaccuracies in the warehouse and conduct follow up audits that aid with proper research. You will be responsible for addressing inaccuracies impeding operational teams from processing orders, helping to prevent downstream order cancellations.
You will be responsible for performing daily/weekly audits, collaborating and communicating the findings of those audits within a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and then research and document root cause for follow-up to address the issue moving forward to ultimately improve inventory accuracy.
This role will support building standard operating procedures, supporting the learning and training of associates while also ensuring our processes are defined and executed to support defect reduction and improve overall customer experience.
- Lead and manage Inventory Control /Quality Associates & Researchers in ICQA functions to drive team performance
- Ensure inventory and quality KPIs are reviewed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform respective control and quality analysis
- Cooperate with all operations & product team managers to identify and understand key projects, initiatives and system enhancements such as PMS system implementation
- Build & improve processes for an effective quality control on Inbound and Outbound
- Coordinate inventory control maintenance, plan & identify root causes of inventory deviation in order to maximize stock
- Participate and lead network-wide fulfillment & operations-focused quality initiatives
- Analyze & drive process improvements & ensure high level of communication of all processes and policies
- Manage and maintain the company's quality inspection and release programs for incoming and in-process materials and finished goods
- Write and train SOP's, work instructions, and other technical documents
- BA/BS Degree plus 5+ years relevant background in the e-commerce logistics industry
- Distribution/Fulfillment experience in Pharmacy / RX inventory management
- Previous Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Management experience
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and 5-Why techniques
- Prior experience managing a team of professionals in a global environment.
- Must be a skilled negotiator, highly analytical, creative and an effective communicator.
- Analytical experience
- Google Application and Excel spreadsheet experience
- Travel up to 25%
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.