Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As Project Engineer, you will be reporting into the Associate Director, Industrial Engineering. You will be managing the search and evaluations of technologies, testing and justifications of technologies, and planning related to budgeting and implementation of pharmaceutical engineering projects.
- Lead the fulfillment center design of highly efficient green field/brown field facilities, systems/automation engineering within current facilities, and capital project execution.
- Full capital project accountability to include analysis of material flow, safety enhancements, capacity expansion, process improvement and optimization, cost reduction, quality assurance, and enhancement of accurate and timely merchandise shipment.
- Drive effective design efforts while ensuring the highest safety, ergonomic & efficiency standards are met.
- Manage the execution of projects to ensure that the projects meet the defined scope, finish on schedule, stay within budget, and deliver the expected benefits. Lead project reviews and communications across the stakeholders. Ensure thorough SOP’s are developed and published prior to the completion of each project. Work closely with Operations, Sourcing, and other cross-functional teams on any changes to processes or labor standards.
- Oversee detailed designs and procurement specifications by managing selection of reliable suppliers, development of detailed project schedules, operating standards and staffing/equipment requirements for expense budgets.
- Bachelors Degree required - industrial or mechanical or civil engineering. MS preferred.
- 3+ years of experience
- Software knowledge - AutoCad is a must, Sketch up knowledge is plus
- Must have worked in a fulfillment center or warehouse setting and have knowledge of e-commerce operations.
- Proficient or have worked with or have knowledge in Fulfillment material handling systems like conveyance, AS/RS, Shuttle systems, storage systems, pick structures, forklifts etc.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
An estimate of the current salary range is $100,000 - $150,000. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!