Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
As the Operations Manager - Pharmacy Technicians Dept, you will be responsible for managing the pharmacy technician team as well as the process, systems, and workflow that support their operations. In this role, you will plan the future needs of the group to support business growth and new product development. Budgeting, labor planning, and payroll are a few of the work functions that this position will oversee, and playing a collaborative role with cross-functional partners to ensure we’re staffed and organized to hit growth targets. Additionally, as Operations Manager - Pharmacy Technician Department you will collaborate across a variety of teams in the company including fulfillment, operations, order management, and finance. You will report to the Head Pharmacist.
- Manage the pharmacy technician team, including all trainees to lead technicians
- Create daily workflow plans ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly tasks are being completed in a prioritized fashion
- Utilize labor modeling information to create a pharmacy technician schedule and holiday schedule
- Manage payroll approvals for the pharmacy technician team
- Delegate tasks, workflow items, and station assignments (including shipping) to the pharmacy technician team
- Provide performance feedback and coaching for pharmacy technicians and support personnel
- Coordinate with Pharmacy Manager, Fulfillment director, and HR Director on any employee disciplinary actions
- As necessary work with internal recruiting teams and external agencies to maintain adequate staffing levels to hit throughput goals
- Implement and oversee a technician training program - designed to use identify and train existing associates within the building into pharmacy technician roles
- Use available data to identify gaps and inefficiencies in workflows - develop and implement solutions to improve the pharmacy workflow
- Collaborate with analytics and operations functions to gain access to pharmacy-related data that will help improve throughput and scalability within the pharmacy technician org
- Establish accountability standards for pharmacy technicians based on job responsibilities and develop crosschecks to ensure standards are being upheld
- Oversee the pharmacy inventory function and work with the procurement team to ensure a satisfactory stock of all medications is being maintained at all times.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams for the development and maintenance of standard operating procedures in the pharmacy
- Review company-based metrics and use that information to implement improvements designed to impact those metrics for the better
- Create short and long-term strategic goals for the pharmacy technician team that will have a positive impact on the high level company goals
- Coordinate special pharmacy projects and supervise their completion as needed
- Maintain all security and privacy rules regarding the use and handling of protected health information (PHI) in compliance with federal and state HIPAA regulations
- Attend all pharmacy team meetings as necessary
- Follow all state and pharmacy regulations and rules as designated by the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Maintain a safe pharmacy environment by complying with standard operating procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to strict infection-control policies and protocols
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- 8+ years of manager-level experience in a pharmacy setting
- National Certified Pharmacy Technician license (EXCPT or PTCB)
- Active Certified Pharmacy Technician registration with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Practical knowledge of state and federal pharmacy laws, rules and regulations related to the practice of pharmacy
- Payroll management
- Willingness to work in a team environment and promote company culture
- Experience working in long-term care, mail-order, or high-volume pharmacy as a registered pharmacy technician.
- Vendor and staffing agency relationships
- Labor planning experience
- Data analysis experience
- Budget planning
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.