Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the job:
Seeking an experienced analytics leader to manage and grow a team, enabling the physical downstream operation to make data-driven decisions. Reporting to the Leader of Operations Analytics, you will evolve the core operations data infrastructure to deliver a singular goal: every patient gets access to timely, high quality, affordable healthcare. The Senior Manager will be the key advisor to the Downstream Operations team to help build the data-driven foundation which powers business decisions at Hims & Hers, from executive-level strategy to day-to-day operational execution.
- Manage, mentor, and build a high performance team of analysts that are able to gather and synthesize data quickly and accurately
- Build for scale: proactively identify, codify, and implement core platform for data-driven decision-making across multiple business lines, modalities, and treatment types
- Think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions, and present results to the organization
- Measure impact of throughput through the creation of KPIs to help measure against business outcomes
- Lead the team by identifying growth optimization opportunities; collaborating cross functionally to structure, measure, and execute tests; driving adoption and knowledge at all levels of the organization
- Challenge status quo: initiate and debate key strategic topics and opportunities from your team’s work, and drive bold high-impact decisions
- Leverage internal and external data to identify growth opportunities, providing data-driven recommendations for business expansion
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in data engineering, operations and finance to define and build data-informed business strategy and roadmaps
- Deliver high quality insights & dashboards for executive level consumption
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; experience presenting to senior, cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to contextualize data and insights within the business context, collaborating with, communicating findings to, technical and non-technical teammates
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- 6+ years experience in a fulfillment focused role in areas such as data engineering, business intelligence, operations, or analytics
- 3+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing high performing teams
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Hands-on experience working with a modern analytics tech stack (Looker, Google BigQuery, DBT, Python, R, etc.)
- Advanced degree (MS) in mathematics, statistics, data analytics or a related field
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always seeking improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package with equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $125,000 - $175,000 H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!