About Hims & Hers:
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol "HIMS". To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for a Category Growth Marketing Director who has a track record of success in roles at growing companies, ideally at a tech, healthcare or consumer startups. You love both building and optimizing, and both strategizing and doing. You are a structured and creative thinker, able to toggle easily between the big themes and the little details. You love data and customer insights and you can prove your ability to learn new systems quickly. And you love working with smart colleagues of varied expertise who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building the growth strategy for your category. Partnering with the product managers, product marketers and editorial teams to identify and address business opportunities and define the offering for our customers
- Analyzing impact, rapidly testing hypotheses and conducting data analysis with a goal of constantly improving the metrics
- Collaborating with channel experts and product marketing, developing a go-to-market marketing plan, considering market and consumer research, competitor’’s positioning and key product attributes and value props
- Continually refining the business model, including offering and pricing opportunities and providing a link between cross functional teams
- Specializing in applying complex/ambiguous data to surface actionable insights and strategies across the customer journey
- Providing insights to marketing channel partners that will allow them to drive profitable user acquisition and increased retention
- Launching new and experimental marketing channels in search of sustainable growth
- Leading cross-functional teams on projects to help us grow
- Continuously building business relationships across functional teams
- 8+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including product management or e-commerce marketing and owning a budget
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Prior small company or start-up experience required. Experience with marketplaces or past consulting experience is a plus
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations-intensive environment
- Knowledge of key e-commerce product areas, from on-site conversion and to email flow optimization
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Deep knowledge of Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $125,000 - $200,000. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!