About Hims & Hers:
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, we were listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol "HIMS". To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
How can we be confident that our software works as expected? When bugs happen, how can we limit their impact and address them quickly? In this role as a Senior Software QA Engineer- Mobile, you will work with engineers, product managers, and designers to help test and ensure a high-quality bar across the Hims & Hers mobile apps, websites, and services that enable our 900,000+ members to get access to affordable health care.
- Own the quality of features and lead test efforts for our web applications
- Review product requirement documents, functional and design specifications, and prepare test plans
- Work with cross-functional peers to develop manual and automated tests for existing (and new) features
- Integrate with CI/CD systems, and parallelize automated test execution, including execution in device cloud
- Ability to effectively work with engineering to ensure on-time product delivery
- Maintain a results-oriented, product-focused approach with excellent attention to detail and quality
- 5+ years of experience in software automation (Web App)
- You are passionate about developer productivity, test automation, and tooling
- Experience working with front-end technologies such as React/React Native
- Experience working with CI/CD systems in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- A commitment to creating clear and concise end-to-end test cases and automation
- Experience writing, planning and executing regression tests
- Experience partnering with Product teams, Engineering teams, and QA teams
- Ability to learn new skills/technologies quickly and independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, to challenge the norm
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing tests with Cypress
- Experience with CircleCI
- Experience with API testing and DB testing
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always seeking improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package with equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $100,000 - $150,000. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.