Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
- Establish continuous quality/process improvement programs and ensure that all manufacturing batches conform to Hims standards (COA, Retains)
- Support external manufacturer non-conformance investigations to improve Hims Quality processes.
- Manage Hims Product Retains and inspections
- Serve as a Change Agent to provide improvement solutions
- Support quality processes at the Warehouse & the pharmacy – including kitting approval, testing inspections and non-conformance investigations
- Document & conduct quality assurance activities, such as inspections, measurements and internal audits
- Detect training needs, provide reports to Site Manager to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Implement procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Oversee risk management procedures; report new risks identified to project manager
- Assist in administering the Hims's Quality Program in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Assist in the compliance with all appropriate third party audits as required
- B.S. in chemistry, biology, quality management, engineering, or related discipline preferred plus 1-2 years’ experience in the area of quality assurance/control, process engineering, and/or product formulation
- Knowledge of FDA requirements for OTC, cosmetics & dietary supplements Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently. Highly motivated self-starter.
- Solid computer skills with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook. MRP,
- Excellent skills in decision making, data collection and analysis, organizing and planning.
- Ability to learn and apply QA tools such as Lean Six Sigma, SPC, Process Mapping, FMEA and 5S.
- Knowledge and experience in Auditing
- Some travel may be required
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.