Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking for an outstanding Privacy Program Manager to join our growing Legal & Public Policy team. You will work closely with our Privacy Counsel and teams across the business to maintain our privacy commitments and help solve interesting problems.
- Manage and refine the Hims & Hers Privacy Program in close coordination with Legal, Product, and Engineering counterparts
- Conduct initial reviews on privacy risks in new initiatives, help teams mitigate those risks, and coordinate reviews requiring upper-level review
- Manage the Hims & Hers Vendor Review Program from a privacy perspective, including developing and refining questionnaires, coordinating input from other stakeholders, and informing contract negotiations
- Own implementation responsibility for strategic legal initiatives that require close cross-functional work with Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Manage compliance with various privacy laws, including GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA--for example, maintaining data maps, records of processing activities, legitimate interests assessments, and project managing various risk assessments and audits
- Coordinate with Legal and Public Policy teams to monitor evolving privacy legislation
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in privacy program management or privacy project management experience
- Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
- Organization skills with the experience managing multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Project management, time-management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and delivering operational results
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.