Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As Director of Conversion Rate Optimization, you will lead the optimization and creation of user journeys on our forhims.com and forhers.com website to maximize our digital marketing advertising ROI, in particular through creation and optimization of landing pages for our digital ads traffic.
- Drive revenue growth through creative thinking, compelling data-driven insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution
- Lead a team through the ideation, creation, setup, and launch of innovative and personalized landing pages to optimize our buyer journey
- Drive an ongoing roadmap of hypothesis-driven testing to drive conversion improvement using web analytics, channel performance data, and internal revenue data
- Attract, build, manage, and develop a team of growth web optimization specialists
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and/or Product Design
- 5+ years of experience building and optimizing landing pages and their features collaboratively with acquisition, product management and UX/design teams
- 5+ years of experience hiring, managing, and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders
- High customer empathy
- Critical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Strategic and tactical experience designing, building and executing scalable processes from scratch, ideally in an operations intensive environment.
- Experience presenting to senior executive audiences
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $125,000 - $200,000. H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!