Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be the liaison between the wholesale operations team and the fulfillment center. You will triage incoming orders, make sure the fulfillment center team has everything necessary to prioritize & pack orders, and ensure orders are closed out in our system. You will also be responsible for scheduling inbound and wholesale outbound shipments.
- Receive all retail orders sent to the warehouse for fulfillment - sorting and prioritizing them to ensure all retail orders ship in full and on time
- Support the wholesale fulfillment team in routing and document creation as needed for retail orders (eg: carton and pallet label printing, BOL creation, packing list creation)
- Be present on the warehouse floor to help pack and prepare orders for shipment, including the labeling cartons, preparing and applying pallet labels, and designating BOLs to shipments
- Be the last person to check outbound wholesale shipments for accuracy and that pallets are being loaded with the right carrier at the right time
- Send Shipment Notifications via EDI or email as required by specific retailers
- Track wholesale orders through to delivery and maintain a log of shipment details
- Order custom labels and tickets as required for particular retailers, ensuring they arrive at the warehouse in time for order processing.
- Work with inventory, supply chain and warehouse teams to schedule all inbound finished goods from our suppliers
- Coordinate and track all inbound shipments through pickup to delivery, ensuring item receipts match expected quantities and work to resolve any issues/discrepancies
- Set up schedules for outgoing freight (transfers, retail shipments, etc) and maintain relationships with logistics carriers
- Print any necessary paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments, ensure paperwork is fully completed and signed, then file and share with relevant teams as needed
- Assist with month-end close process by pulling small parcel reports and providing in-transit details
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Excel - including the ability to create pivot tables and perform vlookups
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in the warehouse - assist with unloading, lifting boxes and packing orders, for up to 50% of the day
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment, managing fluctuating priorities and working with internal and external partners
- No task is too big or too small and you are willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Helpful, but not required:
- Work experience in operations, logistics, supply chain or inventory control
- Knowledge of supply chain/freight documents – packing lists, carton labels, pallet labels, Bills of Lading, etc.
- Knowledge of EDI
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.