Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
This position is 100% remote. We are looking for a designer who has experience building and deploying pages in Webflow. This role is responsible for the design and development of our landing pages. We take an iterative approach and like to experiment when it comes to our acquisition strategy. We use Webflow as an experimentation tool to deliver creative ideas quickly. We want an individual who can try big ideas with Webflow that are based on insights and learnings. Someone with an analytical mindset that can think creatively to deliver results. This role will work collaboratively with channel leads, copywriters and other webflow designers.
- Partner with team members to concept different landing page ideas
- Create pages that perform based on KPIS
- Design beautiful conversion optimized pages
- Take insights and learning and come up with creative interactive ideas that can be built in webflow
- Partner with engineering to deploy webflow pages
- Regularly engage with customer research to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points to apply insights to inform design
- Collaborate in cross functional team by communicating visually and verbally
- Designed and developed a website with Webflow
- A/B testing strategies
- Experience in working with cross-functional roles such as product managers, engineers, and researchers
- A holistic approach to design, from high level strategy to small design details
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present your decisions and processes clearly and confidently
- Enthusiasm for growth and improvement, openness to feedback
- Adaptability and excitement for working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Figma, Adobe CC and other industry standard software
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.