Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As the General Manager/Site Manager, you will oversee all warehouse operations and employees. You will be a part of the management team, and be a key stakeholder in the strategic operations of the facility as we continue to experience rapid growth. This role is based in Columbus, Ohio and will report to the SVP of Operations.
- Demonstrate leadership, mentorship and professionalism to all warehouse personnel and be the cultural north star for the warehouse.
- Support fulfillment managers and team leads with an in depth knowledge of operations and systems, clearing their paths to success through leadership and mentorship
- Implement improvements designed to improve efficiency throughout the warehouse, enabling the ability to grow throughput in a scalable way
- Forecast warehouse needs for the next 3/6/12 months and beyond, and make recommendations to the SVP of Operations on new software or hardware to support our continued growth
- Ensure productivity targets are well communicated and being met on a consistent basis. Provide associates with the resources needed to achieve and exceed their goals.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment that’s compliant with all applicable federal and state law regarding the storage of materials, warehouse safety and cleanliness (FDA, OSHA).
- Safeguard warehouse operations and content by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 10+ years of working experience in Fulfillment, Warehouse or Distribution environment.
- 8+ years in a Supervisory/Management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience leading technically complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train and manage others.
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs and Gmail, WMS/WCS systems.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to exercise accurate judgement and execute appropriate course of action.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.