Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Art Director helps bring our brand’s vision to life through photo and video execution. This role develops and oversees the brand’s photoshoots, video and static content creation. You are a creative that can flex between both big picture and smaller details, and are proactive and excited to drive the evolution of the Hims & Hers brand.You should feel comfortable creating photo briefs as well as communicating a direction for video. You will collaborate with a talented group of copywriters, producers, designer and video editors to make breakthrough creative.
- Ideate and assist in pre-production, attend shoots (physically or virtually) and collaborate on overseeing retouching or video edits
- Communicate a vision for a look and feel of a creative brief. Conceptual thinking is a must, we need someone who can problem solve and bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to use data, insights and past creative iterations as an input for the creative process
- Output deliverables that depict an elevated look, feel and tone for advertisements and/or TVCs
- Partner with a team of copywriters, ACDs, producers and video editors to deliver effective creative
- Ensure all projects meet or exceed high creative standards
- Create guidelines for campaigns as it relates to graphics and motion assets.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of agency/in-house design and/or art direction experience
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Appetite for problem solving and a love for fast-paced
- Exceptional design sensibility - art direction, typography, layout and strong understanding of creating beautiful visuals that meet business objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design and brand development.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.