Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking an extraordinary Sr. Director of Marketing finance to partner with our marketing team, and play a critical part in helping us continue to scale. The position reports to the CFO, and has frequent interaction with several members of the leadership team.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Foster a deep partnership between Chief Growth Officer, marketing leadership, and finance
- Refine, develop, and update frameworks for performance management including LTV, CAC, ROI
- Help Chief Growth Officer and marketing leadership allocate capital across initiatives
- Establish measurement frameworks for new growth initiatives
- Manage close, forecast, reporting models, and planning models for all marketing activities
- Build a high-performing team through hiring, mentoring, and developing talent
- Provide performance insights to executive leadership team
- Strong leadership skills with a business partnership mentality, who can look company-wide to integrate and optimize operations through multidisciplinary problem solving.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with the ability to simplify complex information into actionable recommendations
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 10+ years experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- At least 3+ years of experience in marketing finance and analytics
- 3+ years of experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
- 5+ years of hiring, leading and developing teams
- MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and marketing analytics and measurement tools
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying excellent business judgment.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment including an ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and drive projects to completion