Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are rapidly growing our team, and are seeking a best-in-class go-getter HR Business Partner, to join our team. The role will report directly to the Director of People Operations and work closely with Hims & Hers leaders.
- Partners with the leaders, and Director of People Operations to ensure our team members feel supported, respected, and appreciated
- Partners with Hims & Hers to roll out performance feedback process and take on day-to-day HR-related issues with poise; consults our managers and team members as to our policies, processes, and resources to ensure optimal outcomes for all parties
- Represents the broader Hims and Hers, Inc. HR function to ensure ongoing communication, coordination, and further integration
- Works with Legal in the investigation of any serious cases and implement appropriate remediation
- Discuss business strategies, HR challenges & roadmaps that can help the business with senior management and key stakeholders
- Make the outstanding leaders you support even stronger, by providing guidance, cross-functional perspectives and 360 degree feedback
Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience across HR Business Partner and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with other People Functions on Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service approach
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets in a professional environment
- Experience with using data systems and tools; experience using HRIS systems, such as Paylocity, is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability and patience, to audit and dive deep into data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Experience with administering leave
- Curiosity about the tech industry and interest in HR trends, products, and services
- Experience being open-minded and vocal to conservative business decision-making in an ingenious work environment
- Proven hands-on experience partnering with business leaders on complex initiatives in organizational effectiveness and organizational design, and talent execution
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization: up, down, and across
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.