Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for a passionate and organized Senior Technical Recruiter to help us rapidly grow our teams within Engineering. You will make a massive impact on the future of our company, and wear many hats - from building processes, sourcing and closing candidates, and working across various business functions. It’s an incredible time to join!
- Build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and various methods
- Partner closely across executive leadership and hiring leaders to determine hiring priorities and manage expectations
- Influence and educate hiring managers on best practices and market intel
- Obsess on exceptional candidate experience
- Manage and drive full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the industry
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- 8+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience ideally in a high-growth tech environment, with specific focus on Engineering
- Experience working on a variety of roles - from Mid to Principal level Engineers and Leadership positions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Here's our tech stack
- Frontend: React, React Native, Typescript, GraphQL
- Backend: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, SQL, Python
- Monitoring / Logging: Datadog, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Cloud: AWS, GCP
- CI/CD: Jenkins, CircleCi
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Containers: Docker
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.