Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The HRIS Manager is responsible for entering employee data transactions into the system of record and ensuring that the data is entered accurately. The HRIS Manager clarifies information prior to entry if any uncertainty exists and ensures that submitted changes have received the appropriate approvals. This role also provides project support and assists in testing for system upgrades, implementations and file feeds where applicable.
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS system by ensuring all data changes are made correctly and accurately.
- Monitors various HR system error reports and reconciles as needed with partnership with the necessary business owner.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Validate that all data entered into HRIS system is supported by executed/ auditable documentation, including offer letters, salary change forms, authorization emails, etc. Follow up as necessary with business approvers until auditable documentation is obtained and retained in corporate records.
- Partner with the accounting team to timely and accurately resolve HRIS system record questions that impact payroll processing.
- Creates and maintains dashboards
- Own and process verification of employment
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience focused on HRIS administration.
- Strong analytical and data entry expertise.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner with a variety of groups
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and file feeds
- Strong HRIS skills
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.