Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We're looking for a savvy, experienced Data Engineer to facilitate seamless data processes in collaboration with our engineering and product management teams.
- Take analytics, product, and marketing data infrastructure to the next level by implementing scalable pipelines to support mission-critical initiatives
- Own the projects from design, through implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Increase data timeliness and availability by implementing tests and CI for existing and new pipelines
- Be part of a talented data engineering team that ships new code every day in a fast-paced work environment
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience as data engineer in a startup environment
- Expertise in developing data pipelines and frameworks in Python
- Experience processing data using Airflow in GCP or AWS
- Working knowledge of writing SQL for data transformation
- Experience working with marketing or online advertising business groups is preferred
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.