Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We're looking for a savvy, experienced Senior Data Warehouse Engineer to facilitate seamless data processes in collaboration with our engineering and product management teams.
- Take the data warehouse to the next level by increasing data timeliness and solidifying the reusable data assets
- Define the processes and frameworks allowing the Analytics team to prepare enriched and aggregated data assets for reporting and data science
- Design and implement QA environment and processes allowing end to end testing of proposed changes from data ingestion to visualization
- Collaborate with Engineering, PM, and Business stakeholders to evaluate the impact of the upcoming features on data warehouse and reporting
- Be part of a talented data engineering team that ships new code every day in a fast-paced work environment
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years experience as a data warehouse engineer/architect designing and deploying data systems in a startup environment
- Mastery of database and data warehouse methodologies and techniques from transactional databases to dimensional data modeling, to wide denormalized datamarts
- Deep understanding of SQL-based Big Data systems and experience with modern ETL tools
- Expertise in designing data warehouses using Google Big Query (Snowflake and Redshift will be considered)
- Fluency in different SQL techniques for data transformation and data analysis
- Experience developing data pipelines in Python
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices as they apply to the data engineering domain
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.