Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst (Lifecycle), whose role will be to provide reporting and analytics to support ongoing strategies. The role iwill be a key partner who can lead and guide various degrees of analytics, insights, and use cases across the organization. You are fluent in email and web analytics. You communicate effectively in both oral and written forms, are able to interact with both technical and non-technical users in clear terms. Ability to work independently, collaborate effectively, be a thought leader and adapt to change in a dynamic environment are key success factors.
- Manage all aspects of Lifecycle digital campaign analysis to find opportunities and inform communication strategies based on customer insights
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance, make recommendations to improve overall campaign performance across Email, SMS and push notifications
- Analyze cross-functional data to develop novel targeting, segmentation and personalisation approaches to improve customer acquisition and retention
- Partner with Marketing to lead a test and learn strategy that continuously optimizes campaign performance through experimentation. Drive the Lifecycle experiments roadmap including baseline, creative, content, and frequency testing to improve key performance metrics. Analyze campaign performance and draw conclusions based on data, present findings and recommend next steps.
- Partner with data engineering team to ensure data instrumentation and measurement capabilities are in place prior to campaign execution
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and analytics
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Advanced knowledge of visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights
- Ability to work across teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, comfortable communicating with both marketing partners and tech partners
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience coding in Python or R preferred