Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As Social Media Manager, you will manage the content planning, curation, story ideation, and direct fan communication for the Hers’ social handles. You will work with key digital platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook etc., as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. Success in this role requires a passion for social media, strong brand understanding, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for measurement and performance monitoring, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement. Skills in shooting and editing video or illustration and design are a major plus. Meme-making mastery is also a major plus. This role is remote and will report to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of assigned Hers social media channels
- Guide the creation of micro-content such as social graphics, animated GIFs, and short-form video
- Track performance of social media campaigns, content, and overall health of the assigned social handles with regular reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy
- Have a pulse on who our customers are and who they would most likely follow, trust, and buy from in the social space
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Continuously update social content calendars and copy logs
- Work with our Community Coordinators to help source UGC for the social feeds, as well as assist with projects like advertisements, marketing materials, product launches, etc.
- Work cross functionally with multiple branches of the company (marketing, paid acquisition etc.) to ensure that we are fulfilling their social needs
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in social media/community management
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. and an understanding of their analytics/insights
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing engaging experiences in the social space
- Strong project/time-management skills, and the ability to multitask between a mix of short-term and long-term projects, involving multiple teams
- Adaptable, quick learner with an eye for details and impeccable communication skills who can work seamlessly in a highly collaborative environment.
- Equal parts analytical and creative; owning projects from conceptualization to analysis fueled by data-driven decisions with a desire to try whatever is new
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, patience, and a positive attitude
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- BS/BA degree
- Experience shooting and editing video
- Experience creating illustrated graphics