Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Equity Plan Program Manager will serve as a key team member in the administration, evaluation, and communication associated with equity programs in line with Hims & Hers philosophy and values. Provides day-to-day operational support to employees regarding their equity holdings and serves as the liaison to our outside administrator. Partners extensively with members of the Human Resources, Finance, and Legal teams.
- Primary point of contact for plan participants in the resolution of questions associated with the equity program and/or their accounts and serves as the liaison to our third-party administrator on systems related matters and communications for support of plan participants
- Partners with requisite teams to design and implement processes to effectively administer the granting of new equity awards or the termination of existing equity awards to employees and other constituents, ensuring all required activities and communications are accurately executed
- Assist with analysis and document preparation for SEC reporting. This includes but is not limited to Forms 3, 4, and 5, Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, registration statements, proxy statements, and any required internal reporting
- Interpret and decipher legal documents such as, security regulations, insider trading policy and stock plan documentation, and effectively translate or communicate to interested parties
- Assist with analysis and document preparation for tax filings. This includes but is not limited to Form 3921, Form 1099-NEC and Form 1099B, and any required internal reporting
- Supports activities associated with reporting and communicating to Board of Directors
- Ensures equity plan education and materials are effectively communicated and current; and recommends policies and procedures to ensure program meets all compliance measures
- Manage reporting of accuracy of participant records within equity related systems, such as the Fidelity broker system, Certent plan administration system, Continental transfer agent system, etc
- Day-to-day administration of the company’s Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), including contributing to the launch and implementation of program design and enhancements
Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of equity programs and types
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Thorough knowledge of associated SEC and tax regulations
- Experience with insider trading programs, 10b5-1 plans, and pre-clearance procedures
- Highly detailed-oriented and able to work independently in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrated competence with third-party equity administration systems and tools
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with a minimum of 5 years related experience. Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.