Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
- Owns yearly roadmap for all new physical products
- Develops detailed schedules and timelines and facilitates each step from product approval to completed packaging
- Works cross-functionally with multiple departments including supply chain, operations, design, legal, product marketing, and regulatory to ensure our products are staying on track
- Manages each stage of the approval process and ensures alignment along the way
- Maintains and refines the workflow process across multiple product lines
- Continually evaluates project activity and reports on project progress
- Ensures that risk assessment and contingency planning takes place and is acted on if necessary to keep the project on track or to escalate any unresolved issues
- Prepare for and lead weekly meetings, as well as any ad-hoc discussions required to support the various projects. Follow up with project team members to ensure the group remains on task to meet deadlines, and pro-actively escalate concerns or issues where required to minimize the risk of unfavorable outcomes
- Provide regular reporting to project team members and functional leads regarding the project status, as well as any areas of particular risk, or deviation from strategy or business objectives
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders and with fast-moving consumer goods
- Project Management experience in CPG that is present in multiple retailers
- Previous experience with packaging development and supply chain processes
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and ability to problem solve with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.