Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking to recruit a 2+ year investment banker as an SFA to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Associate Manager, Finance and is remote based. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will own and be responsible for the day-to-day core financial planning, strategic finance, budgeting, metrics, systems, decision support, economic modeling and analysis for a variety of key business lines.
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual, quarterly and monthly budgets
- Build, maintain, and fully own the revenue and EBITDA forecasts for multiple business lines
- Be the subject matter expert of your responsible business lines. Guide leadership’s understanding and decision making for the business
- Assist with developing P&Ls for new products and determining their financial feasibility
- Develop and build out of internal processes that drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on cross-functional teams. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analysis, and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors
- Assist in external corporate finance activities including capital raises, debt management and any potential M&A due diligence
Experience and Skills:
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent
- 2 + years financial analysis experience from a leading investment bank
- Model Guru: Proficient in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Confident Communicator: Adept in the details but be able to succinctly communicate insights to an executive audience
- Analysis and Reporting: Identify trends, extract insight from large amounts of information, and tie analysis back to key business outcomes
- Executor: Convert requests into finished deliverables ready for a BOD / Exec audience with minimal direction required
- Problem Solver: Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with an ever changing work environment
- Strong interest in utilizing technology to drive efficiencies and results
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience at a high growth start-up/company
- Experience with online DTC business and CAC / LTV concepts
- Expertise with Looker
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.