Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a key leader on the Customer Experience (CX) team you will be responsible for developing and executing operational programs and help scale the CX team operations efficiently, while consistently advocating to improve the experience of Hims & Hers customers. In this role you manage a small team that is responsible for project implementation, tools administration, CX content and SOP management.
- Fully accountable for the effectiveness, maintenance and delivery of all CX content including agent knowledge base, customer help center, email & chat macros and internal communications
- Calibrate, gain consensus on and maintain operational SOPs
- Ensure effective CX subject matter expertise is provided to support Product and Engineering teams during planning, building and deploying solutions that impact the customer experience
- Responsible for the effective administration of Zendesk and all internal CX tools and platforms
- Liaise between CX and engineering across initiatives focused on agent tools and CX tech stack
Liaise between CX enablement and operations to ensure smooth roll-out of all initiatives impacting the front line customer and agent experience
- Lead Voice of Customer and Voice of Agent programs across both internal and partner CX sites
- Delivery of operational excellence within the programs you own, while effectively partnering with product, engineering, operations, compliance, legal, marketing and other cross-functional partners on projects and product releases of all sizes and complexity
- Perform metrics analysis to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and quality improvements
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of program management experience
- 1+ year of experience leading and directing others
- Proven experience operating as a CX subject matter expert/program manager, preferably at a high growth tech, retail or telehealth company
- Digital savviness and a command of CX tools & processes with a track record of measurable development in customer-focused roles
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution, MBA or advanced degree preferred
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.