Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Telemedicine Operations Managers look after the Hims & Hers provider network and develop solutions to help streamline the provider and patient experience. As a part of the Telemedicine Team, Telemedicine Operations Managers focus on fully supporting and engaging with the provider community and ensuring a world class patient experience. Telemedicine Operations Managers are creative, dedicated, and motivated, are passionate about healthcare, and love solving problems.
- Manage our provider community, engaging in dialogue and using good judgment to balance provider, customer, and business priorities
- Facilitate conversation and collaboration between provider and our medical team
- Communicate operational KPIs and reinforce through proactive feedback
- Develop and share engaging, educational content to enable a highly reputable and informed physician network
- Offer support for escalated customer service issues on the medical side, working internally and externally when appropriate
- Assist with provider training on Hims & Hers systems and processes
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of work experience in customer support, community management, or operations
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal: Confidently and clearly know what, when, and how to get a message across
- Self-starter aptitude and ability to work independently: At ease working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and managing competing priorities
- Presentation and analytical skills: Comfortable using Powerpoint & Excel, and able to learn our other platforms
- Highly organized and adaptable, and comfortable working in a setting where things change quickly and often
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be based in the United States
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in telemedicine a plus
- Experience working in Airtable and Zendesk a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.