Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Workforce Management Lead will be responsible for standing up our internal WFM function. Daily scope of work includes forecasting, actively monitoring and managing live, intra-day staffing levels and real-time queue management activities for Hims and Hers remote team members, as well as coordinating with our outsourced team via their WFM group. This role will work closely with CX operations leaders, analytics and finance to ensure proper staffing forecasts are in place. Additional responsibilities include call center performance analysis, reporting and scheduling, both setting schedules and tracking/making real time adjustments.
- Forecasts monthly, weekly, daily and intra-hour interval inbound/outbound call/email/chat volumes and staffing requirements based on historical trends and business growth projections
- Appropriately forecasts and accounts for impacts of seasonality, marketing efforts and other and special events
- Establishes a statistical baseline forecast for all departments
- Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to the leadership team
- Formulates recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users and departmental management
- Partners with other teams to understand the key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning
- Leads in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled contact centers
- Maintains an accurate events log detailing the reason for variance to forecast for all operational metrics
- Coordinates with vendor workforce management to balance call volumes and staffing needs
- Performs data analysis, trending, and prepares hourly, daily and monthly call center performance reports and or dashboards
- Identifies and recommends process improvement opportunities to improve productivity, performance and customer satisfaction
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of WFM experience in a contact center environment
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact center technologies
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and leadership team
- Understanding of multiple forecasting methods (examples, Erlang, simulation, time series regression)
- Experience with BPO planning
- Zendesk experience
- Experience with multiple WFM platforms preferred
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.