About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We’re looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to be at the heart of our fast-paced marketing team. The position involves strategic planning & day-to-day hands-on creation, execution and optimization of lifecycle campaigns in our email service provider, Braze. This person is passionate about the end-to-end customer journey, and can be both strategic and technical. They will lead strategic planning of campaigns & triggers to optimize customer conversion, retention, and monetization for our Sexual Health customers.
- Ownership of the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all things email & SMS lifecycle marketing (pulling audiences, segmenting, inputting copy, and updating code) in our ESP, Braze
- Ensure high quality and error free implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, content, landing pages channel, frequency), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies (e.g. cadence & frequency) to maximize conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Develop strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences, coordinating customer lifecycle campaigns, and helping drive our growth goals with creativity
- Translate business goals and opportunities into quarterly marketing plans, with the ability to self-manage your performance versus targets
- Be a subject matter expert in the customer journey for Sexual Health understanding motivations/blockers/opportunities in partnership with analysts, researchers, and cross-functional partners
- Own creative briefing process and post-campaign reporting
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, e-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Braze, Iterable, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to manage deadline, and prioritize
- Analytical skills - comfortable with basic A/B test design & analysis
- Content strategy - can work with designers to whip up creative concepts and copy for email marketing campaigns
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit - stays up to date on competition and trends, and brings new ideas to the table constantly
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- DTC-subscription business a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.