About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
As a producer at Hims and Hers, you bring ideas to life. You’re an extension of the creative team that puts all the pieces of the puzzle together: creative execution, budget, timing, and logistics. You are a balanced creative whisperer, working behind the scenes building the framework that appears limitless without excess. In this role, you’ll work closely with a talented team of marketers, designers, packaging specialists and cool humans in small and nimble teams. If you have the drive to make bold and beautiful engagements that capture people’s attention, then you're the one we’re looking for.
- Produce video and photo shoots, seeing them through post-production
- Bring fresh ideas for content solutions; discovering and recommending artists for collaboration and providing a strong point-of-view for producing new content
- Be passion-driven and self-starting for delivering top-notch creative, using your eye for detail and acumen for process to guide solutions across various media
- Manage simple and complex budgets
- Able to negotiate fiercely with a splash of diplomacy
- Understand and apply usage and licensing knowledge for creative campaigns
- Adept at managing overlapping campaigns and production schedules
Experience & Skills:
- 5 + years experience in multi-media production, especially video and photography, with competency in motion graphics, animation, and audio
- A demonstrable history of problem solving that bring innovative solutions to production that are on time and on budget
- Process-oriented with ability to scale process refinement for efficiency and quality
- A purveyor and curator of creative talent -- a match-maker who pursues the creative eye and can source the talent needed for various productions
- Expertise in collaboration -- someone comfortable partnering and working with cross-functional teams and multiple inputs
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.