About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking a contract Technical Recruiter with a strong ability to build a diverse pipeline of talent for Engineering, Product, Analytics and Growth roles. The ideal candidate will have experience executing a sourcing outreach plan, building a pipeline development strategy, and relationship management experience.
- Drive the recruiting support for our Engineering, Product, Data Science and Analytics teams through full cycle hiring processes (posting and updating job description, initial outreach, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate and internal schedules, scheduling debriefs, scheduling references, offer extension etc.)
- Create and own the candidate experience, ensuring the hims & hers brand is strong throughout the recruiting process via clear communication and expectation-setting
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions, share and encourage best practices with the rest of the Talent and People Ops team
- Oversee multiple hiring pipelines while preserving data integrity, and keep our applicant tracking system up to date
- Strong focus on sourcing active and passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, databases, and research
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Aspiration to grow into a search expert for a functional area by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements
- Partner with other Talent team members to generate and iterate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Support the Talent team's hiring metrics by ensuring accurate data in our ATS and staying close to team KPIs
- Proactively build underrepresented talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, partnerships, and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for Junior to Mid level positions
- Help strategize and execute on the hims & hers Employment Brand-related campaigns
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team, including strong technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing tools (LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.) to maintain candidate pipeline
- The ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Developed and maintained various strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Experience using data and metrics as a means to advise partners and make recommendations
- Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and other technical resources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team-oriented approach, and a desire to learn
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply!