About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Director, Total Rewards will lead all activities associated with the strategic design, implementation, administration, and evaluation of rewards programs in line with Hims & Hers philosophy and values. Provides expert level advice and counsel to leadership to inform the strategic direction and roadmap of rewards, to contribute to a highly competitive value proposition and employee engagement, in a performance-driven culture.
- Lead or participate on cross-functional project teams to design, evaluate, and/or administer rewards programs, including but not limited to salary planning, health & welfare, 401(k), recognition, short and long-term incentives, leave of absence, etc.
- Conduct in-depth analyses and monitor market trends for purposes of benchmarking and assessing competitiveness of internal rewards programs.
- Establish frameworks and methodologies to effectively manage job evaluation, job design, and salary structure development.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement systems and tools to ensure the most effective administration and communication of rewards programs.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure programs are equitable and legally compliant, inclusive of pay evaluation and analyses.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors, consultants, and business partners, including brokers, providers, and administrators.
- Establish metrics to assess return on investment (ROI) on new and established programs.
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence.
Experience and Education
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university with a minimum of 10 years related experience, and a minimum of 3 years people management experience.
- Proficient in the design, management, and execution complex projects and programs in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation, incentive, retirement, and health & welfare plan design.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts.
- Success in influencing without formal authority.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and agencies.
- Experience with data visualization tools a plus.
- Masters degree or professional certifications a plus.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance