Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary digital product designer who is passionate about telemedicine and its role in the future of healthcare. This role sits on the creative team with the rest of our digital product design team and will be responsible for the look and feel of our internal digital software.
- Own the product design of the internal tools that power service to our customers by our health care providers and customer experience associates
- Work with our electronic medical records (EMR) team to iterate and work through a roadmap to improve our proprietary EMR product
- Design software that will be used by our doctor network that will safely and effectively provide care to patients across a myriad of different conditions from primary care services to hair loss to psychiatry
- Work with our customer success team to develop and design internal tools that meet their business needs
- Apply insights and learnings from data and user research and incorporating them as needed into designs
- Work cross functionally with different teams and communicate visually and verbally with key stakeholders, including non-designers
- Quickly produce concepts and ideas that can be tested
- Collaborate with the rest of the digital design team to ensure consistency of look and feel within our design system
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture
Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years experience in digital product design, ideally working on internal software
- Familiarity with working in an iterative release-oriented way
- History of collaborating with product managers and engineering teams to define and ship features quickly
- Understanding of the fundamentals of frontend development
- Experience with Figma, Adobe Suite and other best-in-class product design software
We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about a role at Hims & Hers, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.