About Us: Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are looking for an agile, experienced editorial copywriter to join the creative team while supporting marketing efforts across the Hims & Hers brands. This dynamic role requires strong creative and conceptual thinking as well as high-quality execution of ideas and initiatives. Collaboration is the name of the game, and this individual will work closely with our Senior Copywriter, as well as with many other members of the creative team and cross-departmental stakeholders. To us, a successful editorial copywriter is someone who delivers on strategic initiatives in innovative, creative, and sophisticated ways.
- Develop all copy for marketing materials including ads, emails, and other digital and physical assets
- Work closely and flexibly with design, brand, production, digital, and product development teams to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Contribute to cross-channel creative ideation/campaign development
- Use your expertise as an insight-driven storyteller to elevate every asset you touch
- Be ruthless when it comes to editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques
- Follow and champion brand and content guidelines
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in copywriting specifically
- Ability to deliver on strategic marketing initiatives while championing brand voice, tone, and direction
- Experience collaborating with designers and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Ability to communicate the benefits of marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to be hands-on and proactive
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.