Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
As Social Media Manager, you will manage the content planning, curation, story ideation, and direct fan communication for the Hims’ social handles. You will work with key digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc., as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. Success in this role requires a passion for social media, strong brand understanding, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for measurement and performance monitoring, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement. Skills in shooting and editing video or illustration and design are also a major plus. This role is remote and will report to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of assigned Hims social media channels
- Guide the creation of micro-content such as social graphics, animated GIFs, and short-form video
- Track performance of social media campaigns, content, and overall health of the assigned social handles with regular reporting to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy
- Have a pulse on who our customers are and who they would most likely follow, trust, and buy from in the social space
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Continuously update social content calendars and copy logos
- Work with our Community Coordinators to help source UGC for the social feeds, as well as specific projects like advertisements, marketing materials, product launches, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple branches of the company (marketing, advertising, etc) to ensure that we are fulfilling their social needs
- 2+ years of related experience in social media/community management
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc. and an understanding of their analytics/insights
- Experience shooting and editing video a major plus
- Experience creating illustrated graphics a major plus
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing engaging experiences in the social space
- Strong project/time-management skills, and the ability to multitask between a mix of short-term and long-term projects, involving multiple teams
- Adaptable, quick learner with an eye for details and impeccable communication skills who can work seamlessly in a highly collaborative environment
- Equal parts analytical and creative; owning projects from conceptualization to analysis fueled by data-driven decisions with a desire to try whatever is new
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, patience, and a positive attitude
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.