Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers is seeking an experienced Web Optimization Analyst to join our Marketing User Acquisition team. The right candidate will demonstrate leadership, organizational, and execution skills. You’ll be responsible for driving new user conversions through optimizing current landing page experience and strategy as well as building new landing pages to support new product launches. You will be able to leverage our data and run a/b tests to validate hypotheses and assumptions. This is a highly collaborative role as you will work closely with multiple stakeholders (e.g. marketing channel managers, product marketing managers, designers, engineers, analysts, etc).
- Improve paid and organic acquisition CVR through landing page creation and optimization
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant optimization opportunities, and driving optimization strategies and roadmaps
- Responsible for set-up, execution, and analysis of website AB tests as well as launch of successful tests to evergreen website features with the engineering team
- Build dashboards and help analyze key health metrics for various marketing channels with cross-functional collaboration with the analytics team
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to address key areas for growth in conversion rates
- Ongoing marketing team collaboration with channel managers to optimize for channel growth and reduce cost to acquire a customer
- Work with designers, copywriters and engineering to create, launch, and test landing pages across our marketing channels, and maintain team motivation
- Additional duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- Thrive in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid, multi-tasking is required, and creative solutions are the norm
- 3+ web optimization experience, with a focus on customer acquisition
- Experience defining roadmap and driving projects with cross-functional teams and can build consensus and influence with different stakeholders
- Experience setting up A/B tests, analyzing experiment results, and have a good understanding of how it works quantitatively and common pitfalls
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Have a passion for improving digital marketing channels through data & insights
- Experience with BI tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, Tableau is a bonus
- Experience with web development/design is a bonus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.