Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims and Hers has a growing suite of treatments to help our customers improve their lives. As we work with Marketing and Marketing Analytics to continuously improve our customer acquisition, it is imperative that we maintain and improve our testing infrastructure for helping our customers navigate the process of onboarding and receiving care. At Hims and Hers, this part of the business is called Product, since our value proposition is convenient and discreet access to clinicians for improved health.
The Senior Product Analyst will own the data development, design, transformation, and analysis for all customer interactions as they seek treatment on our platform. Significant experimentation and testing is required and automated systems to facilitate the Product Managers’ ability to self-serve on our analytics infrastructure is pivotal. Exquisite critical thinking, analytic design, superior communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and communicate priorities are a must.
- Own the accuracy, completeness, and compliance of Hims and Hers product data
- Develop beautiful and informative visualizations in Looker for partners
- Understand the operations and finance implications of rapid changes to products and processes
- Build capabilities to automatically evaluate ongoing tests
- Develop innovative analytic measures to help our partners better understand our customers and products
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent SQL skills
- 4+ years experience as an analyst, writing complex queries and visualizing results
- Top level critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write scripts to automate tasks (bash, Python, or other)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.