Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims and Hers is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across Product Management, Creative, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams. This individual will synthesize market feedback for product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market strategy and priorities. In this role, this individual will build upon their understanding of consumers’ healthcare needs to optimize our existing portfolio and help recommend future solutions to better meet customer needs. Strong communication skills will be important, and this person will be able to confidently share the roadmap to educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address consumers’ healthcare needs
- Consult with Product Management & Merchandising teams to help shape product and feature development based on market gaps and customer needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams across Insights, Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Product Management
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in focus area(s)
- Help drive experimentation plans in partnership with Product Management, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams to scale our existing products
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help write marketing and UX copy
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.