Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
This individual will identify the critical performance indicators, business outcomes, and align the execution plans of all key stakeholders and teams to ensure the product achieves its desired goals. You will apply a general management perspective and problem-solving approach, will be agile and able to apply the right frameworks, operating cadence, and business analysis & acumen to the product roadmap. As such, this leader will be able to identify key risks, dependencies, and work with the requisite teams to put solutions in place that will achieve the product outcomes.
This Product Manager will be skilled at engaging and communicating to senior executives across multiple domains, as well as engaging at a detailed level across product management and engineering, strategy, wholesale merchandising, supply chain & analytics.
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap for key initiatives; manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups including Data science and engineering teams
- Lead product initiatives by ensuring critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; driving process changes based on feedback; driving resource allocation decisions; and setting the standard for Product Manager deliverables
- Work cross-functionally across multiple locations so communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints
- Take feature from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including a marketing plan and field enablement.
- Move fast in an agile and iterative team environment
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in product management, fulfillment systems or related field
- Product experience driving product vision and roadmap with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions that deliver measurable results at scale. Experience building and delivering technology products in a high growth environment
- Fulfillment and/or operations background
- Expertise in fulfillment optimization, process flow and exception handling
- eCommerce experience strongly preferred
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.